Acquired: [Play Arts Kai] Robin - Arkham City

So I was at the mall to trade in my Play Arts AC Yuffie Kisaragi for some cash (I sold the figure because there's an upcoming Play Arts Kai rendition of Yuffie and I don't really like duplicates). Anyway, after the trade I visited this gaming and multimedia store which sells Square Enix products and I saw the last stock of Play Arts Kai Arkham City Robin.

I was surprised at first because (1) they're selling it about P1000 ($25) cheaper than those sold at some of the hobby shops I frequent and (2) it was still available (new releases are sold quickly). It's pretty hard to come by because most branches only have 2 stocks, and hey, this is Robin we're talking about here. So what did I do to the money I just earned? 

Naturally.

Batman: I didn't need your help.
Robin: Really? That's not what it looked like from where I was standing.
Batman: You are inside a box.












2 comments:

  1. what shop are you talking about?
    im just concerned... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh where can one trade in figures for cash?

    ReplyDelete