What's up!


Hello.

I’d rather not admit being a spoiled little kid when I was young but as far as I can remember, I’ve owned a lot of toys back then – from LEGO blocks to action figures to flying, scaled, remote control planes. Needless to say, my playtime had never been dull. But like any other kid, most of the stuff I owned went to the dreaded bin of used toys. If only they produced Toy Story a little earlier.

But I digress. Toys have always been a part of my life. I can say that my enthusiasm for them is that of a kid opening a package he got from Santa. I’m 25, but I always get giddy whenever I see cool action figures even just by looking them up on the web. I never fail to visit the toy section of the department store just to check if there’s anything worth buying. See, it is my firm belief that no one is ever too old to play with toys. 

I've also taken an interest in photography. I like taking pictures of nature, awesome places, and sometimes, people going on with their everyday lives. I’m an amateur but I hope to become better someday! This, along with my fascination in toys, led me to create this simple blog. Posing action figures and capturing them in digital image is probably what this blog is going to be all about. I hope to showcase some of the toys and figures I acquire and probably do a little write-up or review every now and then. If possible, I also hope to get to know fellow toy collectors through this media.

Happy viewing!

1 comment: